Friday, May 23, 2014

Mini-motorcyle as a shuttle

When I don't drive a 4x4, I drive a 2x1...

Click on this link to read about my motorcycle trip to Corsica
and
Click on this link to read about my motorcycle trip around the Pyrenees

- Both posts are in my other blog “Voyages & Aventures”.

























Here's a new comer!


It will be the shuttle for my Land Roamer: so handy to park the Roamer in a nice place (view/shade/security as applicable) and then use the mini-motorcyle to zip around town, to visit sights, to do errands, etc.

=> I need to have it now in order to built it's "garage" in the Land Roamer!


It's made by "Kyota" - 125 cc.
It's a modern replica of the Honda Z, also known as  "Monkey" and/or "Dax" that was created in 1964.

It has folding handlebars AND it's super compact!